David Fredrickson of De Soto is one of two lucky players who matched four numbers plus the Powerball in the Saturday, February 18 Powerball drawing to win $50,000.
Fredrickson purchased his ticket at Pronto Markets Ferryville Cheese at 10110 Highway 35 in De Soto.
Robert Lienke of Eagle River in Vilas County was the other lucky player.
- Veterans bring first-hand experience to Kenosha students
- Husband faces drug charges after wife's death
- Gun expert explains uses, misconceptions about AR-15s
- Child credit, sales tax holiday OK'd by Wisconsin Assembly
- Wisconsin dairy says owner among Indiana plane crash victims
- Walker tax cut, Lincoln Hills closure plan in jeopardy
- Some Wisconsin residents still stranded by high waters
- Wisconsin Assembly passes bill that could revoke licenses of repeat drunk drivers
- News 8 Sports Round Up - February 24, 2018
- Wisconsin sees increase in respiratory illnesses