CROSBY, Minn. (AP) - Authorities have a suspect in custody in the weekend stabbing death of a worker at a senior living facility in Crosby.
Police say the suspect is a male relative of the female victim. Neither person was immediately identified.
The incident at the Heartwood Senior Living facility in the Crow Wing County town of about 2,400 people happened about 8 a.m. Saturday. The suspect was arrested at the scene on suspicion of murder.
The state Bureau of Criminal Apprehension is assisting Crosby police in the investigation.
- Schools & Weather related cancellations for Tuesday, Feb. 20
- Spring primary ballot will include school referendum in West Salem
- Walker pushes health care plan ahead of state Senate vote
- Volunteers aim to keep seniors sharp with virtual reality
- New US Senate budget agreement to provide relief to dairy farmers
- Holmen sends big number to state wrestling
- Wis. Supreme Court primary today
- Wisconsin republican lawmaker proposes guns in private schools
- Wisconsin elections officials plan for bad weather
- Onalaska city leaders call on Joint Municipal Court judge to resign