WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - A Winona man was found guilty of murder late Tuesday night from a 2016 incident outside a bar in Winona.
A jury found Ricky Darnell Waiters guilty of multiple charges, including murder in the first degree, after he shot into a crowd at EB's Corner Bar in Winona on July 25, 2016, killing 53-year-old Robert Johnson and injuring another man.
Waiters sentencing hearing is set for April 5, 2018.
- School and other weather related closings/delays for Monday, February 19
- Genzie's Gameday Pub hosts 2nd annual soup cook-off for the troops
- Fire at a Winona apartment displaces 5 residents
- Robotics teams from all over the region meet for a preseason scrimmage
- Doctors emphasize the benefits of exercising at target heart rate
- Fire fully engulfs barn with cattle inside
- WIAA boys basketball playoff brackets released
- Lazzaris adds international flair to state meet
- Central-Logan boys skiers highlight day 2 of Ski & Snowboard Championships
- La Crosse officials help foster parents make scrap books