LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Paul D. Miller, 47 appeared in court Wednesday morning and pleaded guilty to 3rd degree sexual assault.
In June, 2015, several children were sleeping at Miller's house in preparation for a birthday party. The alleged 14-year-old assault victim told police she slept in Miller's bed that night. It was there Miller allegedly kissed and sexually assaulted the minor. Miller says he did sleep in the same bed as the girl, but denies assaulting the 14-year-old. Miller was charged with 2nd degree sexual assault of a minor.
Miller and his Attorney Chris A. Doerfler appeared in court and filed a negotiated plea. Miller's sentencing hearing is April 16, 2018.
- Genzie's Gameday Pub hosts 2nd annual soup cook-off for the troops
- Fire at a Winona apartment displaces 5 residents
- Robotics teams from all over the region meet for a preseason scrimmage
- Doctors emphasize the benefits of exercising at target heart rate
- Fire fully engulfs barn with cattle inside
- La Crosse-area community members share stories of climate change
- Local Lupus Alliance to host 'Murder at the Disco' in March
- Centerville Curling Club teaches the public about the sport of curling
- Viterbo hosts Engineering Exploration Day to showcase new engineering program
- Project Linus makes blankets for kids in need