INDEPENDENCE, Wis. (WKBT) - A Black River Falls man is facing a felony drug charge after a traffic stop leads to the discovery of Methamphetamine.
Deputies and Investigators with the Trempealeau Co. Sheriff's Department stopped a vehicle around 3:15 p.m. Monday in the city of Independence.
The Independence Police K-9 unit was called to assist and alerted to drugs in the vehicle.
A search uncovered approximately 35 grams of meth.
Deputies arrested Jeremy P. Mayo, 24, of Black River Falls.
He faces charges of Possession of Meth with Intent to Deliver and a Probation Violation.
- School and other weather related closings/delays for Monday, February 19
- Genzie's Gameday Pub hosts 2nd annual soup cook-off for the troops
- Fire at a Winona apartment displaces 5 residents
- Robotics teams from all over the region meet for a preseason scrimmage
- Doctors emphasize the benefits of exercising at target heart rate
- Fire fully engulfs barn with cattle inside
- WIAA boys basketball playoff brackets released
- Lazzaris adds international flair to state meet
- Central-Logan boys skiers highlight day 2 of Ski & Snowboard Championships
- La Crosse officials help foster parents make scrap books