WAUKON, Iowa (WKBT) - Three were arrested in Waukon after police were called for a disturbance.
The Waukon Police department were called to the 100 block of 1st Avenue SW early Saturday morning.
After an investigation on scene, 21-year-old Anthony K. Willams of Postville was arrested and charged with willful injury, assault while displaying a dangerous weapon, and disorderly conduct.
Kinte L. Smith, 37, of Waukon was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, willful injury, first degree burglary, and harassment for threats he made towards an officer.
Paul A. Norton, 65, of Waukon was also arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, willful injury, and first degree burglary.
The Allamakee County Sheriff's Office and Veteran's Memorial Hospital Ambulance Service assisted the Waukon Police Department.
- Bicyclists honor EMS workers with a special memorial ride
- City of La Crescent celebrates hotel ribbon cutting
- Evers reviews last-minute budget changes from Assembly Republicans
- Loggers plan to "Paint the Park Purple" to support fight against Alzheimer's
- LeaderEthics Wisconsin give Trump failing grades
- Veterans Assistance Program helps provide affordable housing for military veterans
- Alcohol believed to be factor in Jackson County crash
- Wisconsin justices say governor should oversee school policy
- Temporary street closure on south side La Crosse
- Illinois becomes 11th state to allow recreational marijuana
- Juvenile peregrine falcon found hopping in La Crosse alley
- Man accused of 2nd Degree Sexual Assault of a child released on signature bond
- La Crosse Assistant Police Chief says bond system is broken
- Cranberry farmers seeing positive prices after setting aside crops in 2018
- "Country Boom" returns for its second year with improvements