Jackson County Sheriff Deputies found over 16 grams of methamphetamine in a car at a hotel parking lot after receiving a call from hotel employees in the Town of Brockway early Wednesday morning.
According to police, a call came in around 3 a.m., December 6 from the Comfort Inn and Suites reporting people acting suspicious in the hotel lobby.
Andrew Young, 30, of White Bear Lake, Minnesota, Adriana Panek, 18, of Virginia, Minnesota, and Jonathan Lambert, 20, of Nett Lake, Minnesota, were taken into custody after authorities conducted a traffic stop and found one suspect had an extraditable warrant out from Minnesota and drugs in the vehicle.
A deputy and his K9 partner conducted a sniff of the car and found 16.7 grams of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia, police said.
According to police, all three suspects are charged with possession with intent to deliver and other drug related offenses.
- Jury finds Kendhammer guilty of First Degree Intentional Homicide
- La Crosse common council votes to override mayor's veto of parks dept. audit
- #MeToo movement comes to La Crosse with 'Take Back the Night' march
- Community comes together to support family following fire tragedy
- Gundersen announces plans for new cancer center in Tomah
- La Crosse committee gets update on South Ave. project
- La Crosse Salvation Army distributes Christmas baskets
- The jury has reached a verdict in the Kendhammer murder trial
- Defendant Todd Kendhammer takes stand in murder trial
- Jury starts deliberations in Kendhammer murder trial