GRAND CHUTE, Wis. (AP) - Police have arrested a high school junior in the killing of two people at a home in eastern Wisconsin.
Grand Chute police officers found the victims at the house in Grand Chute during a welfare check Sunday morning. The 17-year-old boy was arrested at the home.
The teen is being held in the Outagamie County Jail on possible charges of first-degree intentional homicide.
No information has been released about how they died.
Grand Chute police say investigations are ongoing but that they believe the killings were "an isolated incident, with no danger to the public."
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
3 arrested on child porn charges in 5...
Driver injured during crash on icy...
- Four Fire Departments Respond to Fire Call in Holmen
- Winona woman taken to hospital after being struck by train
- Pier 1 to close up to 45 stores
- Pilot loses control of plane, crashes nose down at Reedsburg Airport, police say
- Burn ban goes into effect because of high risk for wildfires
- Authorities investigating cause of barn fire near Sparta
- Failed breaker in Genoa causes power outages in area
- Local recycling center helps break down what is and isn't recyclable for Earth Day
- La Crosse parks board approves 10-year maintenance plan
- Westby band director honored for VFW