ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - St. Paul police are investigating three recent stun gun attacks.
Investigators say the first attack happened Saturday night just north of Como Park Golf Course. A man out walking was assaulted by several males with a stun gun who took his keys.
Two other attacks happened Monday night. A man riding his bike was hit from behind by a vehicle and knocked to the ground. The suspects used a stun gun on the cyclist and stole his cellphone.
Later, a woman out jogging near Como Park Zoo and Conservatory was pushed to the ground by two men who assaulted her with a stun gun.
None of the victims could provide a detailed description of the suspects.
Police are warning people to be careful in the areas where the assaults happened.
- Concept design for Riverside Park bandshell approved
- Tomah VA saving lives of disabled veterans through sports
- Holmen hosts 55th annual Kornfest parade
- Wisconsin GOP leader emphasizes needed Republican campaign strategies in La Crosse
- Gubernatorial nominee Tony Evers rallies supporters during La Crosse visit
- La Crosse officers spend morning on Dunkin' Donuts' roof for the Special Olympics
- Analysis of La Crosse's Riverside Park fountain approved by city committee
- Governor Walker appoints La Crosse's LCCVB Executive Director to Council on Tourism
- Western to receive large grant for industrial automation programs
- New Rehabilitation Unit opening for Gundersen Health System