MONROE, Wis. (WKBT) - A southern Wisconsin police department is looking for help in identifying a suspect in an April bank robbery.
The Monroe police department sent a statewide alert for assistance in identifying a suspect from an April 13 robbery at Associated Bank.
The initial investigation indicated that a man entered the bank and demanded cash at a teller window. A weapon was not shown, but inferred, the report said.
The suspect is described as a white man in his 30's, wearing a dark colored hooded sweatshirt and sunglasses. The man requested large bills and seemed very calm throughout the robbery, police said.
Contact the Monroe Police Department at 608-329-2400 with information.
- Holmen community launches 'Holmen Cares'
- La Crosse-based company to provide 2018 Super Bowl hotdogs
- Highway 16 lane closure begins Tuesday for storm sewer repairs
- Prairie du Chien's Antoine named to '18 U.S. Olympic Skeleton Team
- Candidate for Wisconsin state Supreme Court visited La Crosse during MLK day
- Officials say Holmen apartment complex fire began inside car
- Rochester teenager shot, killed after crash, confrontation
- January 15: Cancellations and Delays
- La Crosse firefighters respond to trailer home fire
- Holmen addresses ongoing needs of residents displaced by fire