MARSHALL, Wis. (AP) - The fiancee of a defendant charged with killing a man whose body was found in a Dane County storage unit has been arrested.
The Dane County Sheriff's Office says the 51-year-old Marshall woman was arrested Wednesday on a possible charge of hiding a corpse. Officials say she is engaged to Daniel Lieske, the man charged in the death of 21-year-old Jesse Faber.
Prosecutors say Lieske shot Faber at Lieske's home in Marshall on Jan. 15. Faber's body was found several days later in a storage locker in Rio.
- Schools & Weather related cancellations for Tuesday, Feb. 20
- Wis. Supreme Court primary today
- Spring primary ballot will include school referendum in West Salem
- Wisconsin tweaks dairy insurance program
- Walker pushes health care plan ahead of state Senate vote
- Volunteers aim to keep seniors sharp with virtual reality
- Project to bring apartments, preschool, commercial space to downtown Winona
- Wisconsin attorney general open to allowing guns in schools
- Results of sexual assault kit leads to arrest in 2008 assault
- Assignment: Education - School staff shortage