LA FARGE, Wis. (WKBT) - Police are looking for a class 3 registered sex offender who cut his monitoring bracelet off last week in La Crescent.
According to the La Farge Police Department Facebook page, Casey Thibodeaux cut off his bracelet at the La Crescent Kwik Trip and is currently missing. Thibodeaux is not to be within a 5 mile radius of La Farge.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office published a community notification on their Facebook page on June 30, 2017 regarding the release of Thibodeaux into the community. Thibodeaux was convicted of 1st degree sexual assault of a child in 1998.
Authorities recommend not to make contact with the suspect and to call 911 immediately if you see Thibodeaux.
- Sen. Bernie Sanders, Tammy Baldwin campaign in Eau Claire
- Special Olympics athletes compete in district bocce ball and softball tournament
- Medical examiner shortage delaying La Crosse County death cases
- Absentee voting begins for Wisconsin Aug. 14 primary
- The La Crosse Center Board is Moving Forward with New Plans
- Local kids try a ‘tri' at the Y
- More than 2,000 gather for Sun Prairie firefighter's funeral
- Jabari Parker signs two-year deal with the Chicago Bulls
- Local kids get to experience a wide variety of the outdoor recreation available in our region
- Jessica Olson resigns from La Crosse Center Board