LA FARGE, Wis. (WKBT) - Police are looking for a class 3 registered sex offender who cut his monitoring bracelet off last week in La Crescent.
According to the La Farge Police Department Facebook page, Casey Thibodeaux cut off his bracelet at the La Crescent Kwik Trip and is currently missing. Thibodeaux is not to be within a 5 mile radius of La Farge.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office published a community notification on their Facebook page on June 30, 2017 regarding the release of Thibodeaux into the community. Thibodeaux was convicted of 1st degree sexual assault of a child in 1998.
Authorities recommend not to make contact with the suspect and to call 911 immediately if you see Thibodeaux.
- Committee vote canceled on 'alcohol czar' bill
- Wisconsin Assembly passes Walker's welfare overhaul bills
- Wisconsin Assembly OKs wetland permit exemptions bill
- Prairie du Chien's Matt Antoine comes up short in pursuit of Olympic medal
- Local school districts discuss security measures following Florida mass shooting
- Backpacks donated to local police departments in memory of young murder victim
- Health experts point to lack of residential treatment access for drug addicts
- News 8 Highlight Zone - February 16, 2018
- Community efforts continue to restore Myrick duck house
- ‘Alcohol czar' bill vote canceled