ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - Police arrest an Onalaska woman for sending nude photographs to a 13-year-old, according to a criminal complaint.
Kimberly Walsh, 36, pleaded not guilty to exposing a child to harmful material. Walsh claimed she was "just being funny".
According to the police incident report, the teen told officers that he received five inappropriate images from Walsh and he deleted most of them. The victim said the photos were sent to him via the Facebook Messenger app and he also received a short video of two transgender people.
Walsh at first denied the allegations, but then admitted to sending them to the teen, police said.
- Officials believe body of Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts found
- UPDATE: Search for wanted men in Trempealeau Co.
- Changes coming for acceptable plastics in La Crosse's recycling
- Shot fired in domestic incident on La Crosse's north side
- UPDATE: Torso, leg found in Mississippi River believed to be connected to other remains
- La Crosse man charged with 1st degree child sexual assault
- The Latest: Searchers find body in Wisconsin floodwaters
- Dane County declares state of emergency after record-breaking rainfall, flooding
- Interim principal named at Logan Middle School
- La Crosse housing market seeing improvements across the board