LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - An Onalaska man was charged in La Crosse County Court Friday with multiple charges including hit-and-run causing injury.
Yee L. Vang, 25, continued driving through the intersection of sixth and Jackson Streets after striking an SUV and injuring the driver late Thursday morning, October 4.
According to the criminal complaint, Vang was located by police near the 1400 block of Fifth Avenue, outside his vehicle looking at the driver's side tire which appeared to be broken off the axle.
Vang confirmed he felt buzzed when driving.
Witnesses observed the crash and one witness followed Vang's vehicle.
- La Crosse city clerks urge online registration as absentee voting begins
- AMBER ALERT: Deputies search for Wisconsin girl whose parents are dead
- Monroe County business owner hopes to partner with Foxconn to help disabled workers
- Salvation Army preparing for Christmas assistance programs
- La Crosse County task force calls for changes to handle nitrates in wells
- "Motion to dismiss" filed in former Holmen High School assistant sexual assault case
- USPS announces holiday shipping deadlines
- Winter Farmers Markets to be held at Myrick Park Center
- Minnesota man charged with rape of 12-year-old girl
- 2 killed in car that collided with Bethel team bus