ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - An Onalaska man was arrested on charges of child battery on June 6, according to authorities.
Onalaska Police were investigating allegations of child battery on Kevin R. Humphrey when they found his car near his home in Onalaska.
Authorities searched Humphrey and found prescription pharmaceuticals, $1500.00 in cash. Police then searched Humphrey's car and found $12,990.00 in cash, a pound and a half of marijuana and other pharmaceuticals - Viagra, Adderall, Oxycodone and Vyvanse, according to the release.
A search warrant for Humphrey's home was obtained by police and additional drugs and paraphernalia were found. Police also obtained a warrant for a storage unit and found an excess of 8 pounds of marijuana, paraphernalia and $160,000 in cash, the release said.
Humphrey appeared in court Friday.
- Kennel sponsorship program provides for furry friends
- Holmen High students raise money for classmate's dad
- Viterbo University hosts annual Nutcracker performance
- Onalaska American Legion hosts Holiday Art Show
- Toys For Tots pickup distributed to community
- Crime lab expert's testimony runs contrary to Kendhammer's explanation of alleged crash
- Historic Hiawatha statue causes controversy
- Partisan divide deepens over Walker investigation
- 50 La Crosse jobs impacted by change at CenturyLink
- Proposed La Crosse Center renovations would bring in visitors, millions in revenue