LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A former La Crosse school district employee is facing more charges after five students come forward with more allegations of sexual assault.
One of those victims accuses 33-year-old Dustin Bagstad of having a sexual relationship with her back in 2010 when she was a 15-year-old sophomore.
Four others say Bagstad would send them sexually suggestive Snapchat messages and pictures and ask them for sex.
Bagstad was originally charged with 15 crimes in December after a different student detailed a sexual relationship the two had during the 2015-2016 school year.
After the latest allegations, he now faces a total of 19 charges to which he's pleading not guilty.
Bagstad resigned from the school district on December 10th.
PREVIOUS: December 1, 2017:
The La Crosse School District employee arrested on sexual assault charges appeared in court Friday afternoon.
Dustin Bagstad, 33, is charged with 15 crimes. 10 counts of sexual assault of a child under the age of 16, three counts of sexual assault of a child by a person who works with children and two counts of exposing genitals and intimate parts, court records show.
According to the criminal complaint, Bagstad befriended the student during the 2015-2016 school year by giving the student rides home after choir rehearsals.
Allegedly, the student and Bagstad began exchanging topless photos and kissing each other, which the student was uncomfortable with.
The student said the relationship turned sexual during the following school year, 2016-2017, causing the student to feel 'trapped' in the relationship.
In the complaint, the student says the two had sex 11 times over the course of a year, not including other sexual encounters.
Bagstad later admitted to investigators to the sexual relationship.
- "This program absolutely saved my life" -- Local veteran talks about Exposure Therapy
- Winona Health finalizes building plans with YMCA
- Bon-Ton acquired by CSG Generation, may reopen stores in Wisconsin
- Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- Motive unknown in Middleton office shooting; Officials update condition of victims
- 15-year-old arrested after teen was shot on metro bus full of students
- Ramsey County attorney will reopen review of police shooting
- Tornado Watch for News 8 Viewing Area
- Job Fair provides opportunities for job seekers
- Here, Hear to bring local history alive for local students