OSSEO, Wis. (WKBT) - An Eau Claire man is facing charges for possession of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia.
Investigators with the Trempealeau Co. Sheriff's Department were doing a drug investigation Tuesday night in Osseo.
They made contact with Andrew Opelt, 42 of Eau Claire in the parking lot of the Hardees.
A K-9 unit detected drugs inside Opelt's vehicle. A search uncovered approximately 20 grams of methamphetamine along with drug paraphernalia.
Also, the Trempealeau Co. Sheriff's Dept. received a report of a man trespassing at an apartment in the Township of Pigeon Monday morning.
Deputies arrested Dillon M. Heiller, 32, of La Crosse for an active warrant and trespassing.
During the investigation, deputies got a search warrant for the apartment and found methamphetamine, marijuana, and drug paraphernalia.
A four month old puppy with injuries was also removed from the apartment and treated by veterinarians to try to determine the cause of the injuries.
- Flood victims need help before winter
- Police find 2 dead adults, look for missing 13-year-old
- 2 killed in car that collided with Bethel team bus
- Minnesota man charged with rape of 12-year-old girl
- Security breach at Wisconsin National Guard unit; 3 arrested
- Body of missing toddler found in Waupaca County river
- Pet adoption event takes place at Petco
- Area girls scouts will see new STEM programs
- Tour of Upper Living showcases downtown La Crosse
- WAFER hosts open house to thank donors