LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse police arrest a man Friday, for swinging a 3-foot samurai sword and cutting a man, a criminal complaint said.
Police were called to 99 State Street, known as Tent City, at 5:15 p.m. May 26 for a possible stabbing.
The man was identified as Lucas Delorenzo, 28, of La Crosse, and he was taken into custody without incident, according to the complaint. Another man accused Delorenzo of stealing property from his campsite.
Delorenzo faces charges of misdemeanor battery and disorderly conduct as well as criminal damage to property and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Kendhammer attorneys could appeal, request new trial
- Stand off ends in La Crosse with man in custody
- La Crosse's mayor responds to council overrriding his veto
- Local cancer patients, families receive personalized quilts
- 'Drive sober or get pulled over' campaign kicks off
- City of La Crosse to consider history, cultural museum
- Colgan Air in La Crosse celebrates new addition
- Rotary Lights in need of donated ice skates
- New Wisconsin law allows Paramedics, EMT's to provide care in home
- News 8 Sports Round Up-December 15, 2017