LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A father and daughter are charged with mistreatment of animals for neutering two kittens with a razor blade, according to police reports.
William A. Miller and Melissa Miller both took part in the procedures that were performed on two male kittens approximately five months old. Melissa held the cats down with a leather sleeve while William cut off the cat's testicles with a razor blade.
It took about two minutes per cat and William told police his daughter could not afford veterinarian costs.
According to police, Animal Control received an anonymous tip that someone was neutering cats at the residence. Both cats were impounded by Animal Control.
- La Crosse city planning department nears contract agreement with Riverside North Project developer
- UW-La Crosse students give up their hair to raise funds to research childhood cancer
- Program filling the need for doctors in rural Wisconsin
- La Crosse man sentenced to 71 months on Methamphetamine charge
- Alicia Leinberger announces she is running for 96th district assembly
- Milwaukee health officials issue synthetic marijuana alert
- Child abuse prevention month walk brings together family for final event
- Home owners take possession of home thanks to La Crosse program
- Habitat for Humanity La Crosse Area reaches building milestone
- Is coffee causing you to be dehydrated? Study says no