BLACK RIVER FALLS, Wis. (WKBT) - A Jackson County man was arrested Tuesday as a result of a multijurisdictional investigation.
Members of the West Central Metropolitan Enforcement Group, led by the Jackson County Sheriff's Office and Monroe County Sheriff's Office executed a drug-related search warrant on July 2 at W14705 County Road D, Township of Melrose, Jackson County.
The investigation showed that Victor L. Williams, 40, was selling narcotics in Jackson County as well as Monroe County. Williams was arrested away from the residence and had fentanyl and cocaine hidden on his body. When Deputies served the search warrant at W14705 County Road D, they located 3.6 grams of fentanyl, 155.9 grams of marijuana, 46 prescription pills, $4341.00 dollars cash, and a handgun.
According to the Jackson County Sheriff's Office, Williams is charged with the following:
Possession with Intent to Deliver Schedule I or II Narcotic
Possession with Intent to Deliver Cocaine
Possession with Intent to Deliver Marijuana
Possession of Cocaine (repeater)
Possession of Schedule I or II Narcotic (repeater)
Possession of Marijuana (repeater)
Keeping and Maintaining a Drug Trafficking Place
Possession of a Prescription Drug without a Prescription
Felon in Possession of a Firearm
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- UPDATE: Wisconsin police identify man who was fatally shot by an officer in Caledonia
- Wisconsin reinstates Cephus after sexual assault acquittal
- Treasurer Godlewski meeting with local retirees and farmers in La Crosse
- Stretch of Winona County Road 17 closing for construction
- Two motorcyclists, dog injured in Vernon County crash
- Backers of rural dental care find something to smile about
- Officials: Sudden Oak Death Disease moving towards Minnesota, spreading through flower shrubs
- Long lines at Minneapolis airport due to security changes
- Vikings top Seahawks 25-19 behind crisp preseason passing
- Nationals match team HR record with 8, rout Brewers 16-8