VIROQUA, Wis. (WKBT) - A woman admitted to taking money while working at nursing home in Viroqua, authorities said.
Katrina M. Flynn, 31, was arrested on May 2, following an investigation into reports of missing money from the Vernon Manor Nursing Home in Viroqua, according to the Vernon County Sheriff's Department.
During an interview with an Investigator, Flynn admitted to taking money from a resident’s room at the Vernon Manor Nursing Home. The theft occurred while Flynn was working as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at the Vernon Manor Nursing Home.
- Jury finds Kendhammer guilty of First Degree Intentional Homicide
- La Crosse common council votes to override mayor's veto of parks dept. audit
- #MeToo movement comes to La Crosse with 'Take Back the Night' march
- Community comes together to support family following fire tragedy
- La Crosse committee gets update on South Ave. project
- Stand off ends in La Crosse with man taken into custody
- Walker says he would be 'shocked' if Ryan drops out
- House Speaker Paul Ryan denies reports he may leave Congress
- Franken confirms handover to Smith in early January
- U of Minnesota moving ahead with nonresident tuition hike