LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A La Crosse teenager pleads guilty in a south side gang rape.
19-year-old Heavell Basley pled guilty to two felonies... a charge of strangulation and suffocation and second degree sexual assault of a child.
According to one of the victims, as many as 11 males were involved in the assault inside a garage at 814 South 19th Street in October of 2017.
The complaint shows a witness said the 15-year-old victim was assaulted at least 10 times.
Basley's sentencing is set for August 5th.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- La Crosse Mayor asking residents to take Community-Wide Needs Survey
- La Crosse leaf drop-off sites open for season
- Dahl YMCA vandalism suspect turns himself in
- Waitress refuses to serve couple over transgender comments
- Lane closure on Rose Street, La Crosse may cause delays
- Harley temporarily suspends electric motorcycle production
- Oshkosh deaths ruled murder-suicide
- Jayme Closs: Feeling stronger every day
- 'Making a Murderer' figure Avery files promised appeal
- Football gives one family a chain reaction