LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse Police are investigating shots fired on the city's south side.
It happened in the area of the 700 block of 4th St. South. shortly after 9:00 p.m. Thursday night.
Police confirm someone was injured in the incident but refused treatment and is not cooperating with authorities.
The incident remains under investigation.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- 'Hate Has No Home Here' signs removed from La Crosse park
- Cancer drug shortage could impact local treatment center
- La Crosse Center holds Public Input Session, video walk through
- Suicide rate among youths skyrocketing
- University of Wisconsin sees decrease in enrollment
- Hwy 61 Intersection Safety Project set for 2020
- Wisconsin unemployment rate goes up
- Tips for safe Halloween decorating
- New parking permit options at two La Crosse parking ramps
- Women's Fund impact highlighted ahead of annual fall luncheon