LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse police executed a search warrant with the Emergency Response Team Wednesday night on Johnson Street and arrested a man already awaiting trial for dealing drugs.
Investigators completed a drug buy from Deante L. House using a confidential police informant at 425 Johnson Street.
Authorities seized a loaded .22LR semiautomatic handgun, 30.2 grams of powder cocaine, 103.5 grams methamphetamine, 15.7 grams crack cocaine, 13.4 grams heroin, 9.3 grams marijuana and $4,722.00 cash. Police said the estimated street value of the drugs seized is about $11,000.00.
House is charged with possession with intent to deliver cocaine 15-40 grams, possession with intent to deliver heroin 10-50 grams, manufacture/deliver heroin, possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine >50 grams, maintain drug trafficking residence and felony bail jumping.
House has open felony drug delivery cases in La Crosse County and Kane County, IL from September of 2016. A $10,000 cash bond was posted in Kane County for that case.
The following were also taken into custody as a part of the investigation:
Kindred Foster, 21 of Onalaska for possession with intent to deliver cocaine, possession of marijuana 2nd offense, possession of heroin, possession of drug paraphernalia, maintain drug trafficking residence and probation warrant.
Austin G. Bonner, 21 of Holmen for possession with intent to deliver cocaine, possession of marijuana 2nd offense, possession of heroin, possession of drug paraphernalia, maintain drug trafficking residence and felony bail jumping.
- La Crosse city planning department nears contract agreement with Riverside North Project developer
- Program filling the need for doctors in rural Wisconsin
- La Crosse man sentenced to 71 months on Methamphetamine charge
- Habitat for Humanity La Crosse Area reaches building milestone
- Milwaukee health officials issue synthetic marijuana alert
- Home owners take possession of home thanks to La Crosse program
- Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?
- Western Technical College holds commencement ceremony for graduates
- UW-La Crosse students give up their hair to raise funds to research childhood cancer
- BRF hoops star picks UW-La Crosse