LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The La Crosse Police Department arrested a local cocaine dealer for the 3rd time.
Antjuano Green, 35, of Onalaska was arrested as a part of an ongoing drug investigation, police said.
La Crosse police executed a "no-knock" search warrant in conjunction with Onalaska police and the La Crosse county Tactical Unit at Green's Onalaska home and found 13 grams of cocaine and $16,564 in cash, a release said. When police arrived at the home Green ran away, but was captured a short distance from his residence, police said.
Green was arrested in 2012 and 2016 for dealing cocaine. Green received a 13-year sentence for the 2012 case, and it was amended on May 23, 2014 to "time served" by a local judge, according to police.
Police said Green was out on a $7500 cash bond for 2 felonies from his 2016 case when arrested this week.
Green is set to appear in court for the following charges:
-Delivery of cocaine greater than 5 grams and not more than 15 grams
-2-counts of delivery of cocaine greater than 1 and not more than 5 grams
-Possession with intent to deliver cocaine, 5 to 15 grams
-Possession of marijuana
-Maintaining drug trafficking place
-6-counts felony bail jumping
-Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Holmen community launches 'Holmen Cares'
- La Crosse-based company to provide 2018 Super Bowl hotdogs
- Highway 16 lane closure begins Tuesday for storm sewer repairs
- Prairie du Chien's Antoine named to '18 U.S. Olympic Skeleton Team
- Candidate for Wisconsin state Supreme Court visited La Crosse during MLK day
- Officials say Holmen apartment complex fire began inside car
- Rochester teenager shot, killed after crash, confrontation
- January 15: Cancellations and Delays
- La Crosse firefighters respond to trailer home fire
- Holmen addresses ongoing needs of residents displaced by fire