LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Two La Crosse residents are facing multiple drug and weapon charges following an investigation.
The La Crosse Police Department's Investigative Bureau, the Emergency Response Team and Neighborhood Resource Officers conducted a search warrant at 1116 4th Street South, #2 on Monday, June 3.
As a result of the investigation, Lavon D. Liggins, 38, was arrested and charged with multiple drug offenses as well as being a felon in possession of a firearm. Britany M. Basley, 28, was also arrested on multiple drug charges.
Officers found 4.2 grams of heroin, ecstasy pills, $7000 cash and a .22 Caliber handgun.
Liggins is charged with Felon in possession of a firearm, Maintaining a drug trafficking place, Possession of heroin with intent to deliver, Delivery of heroin, Possession of ecstasy, Possession of drug paraphernalia and Outstanding Warrant.
Basely is charged with Maintaining a drug trafficking place, Possession of heroin with intent to deliver,
Delivery of heroin, and Possession of drug paraphernalia.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- La Crosse Firefighters head to Madison to help grieving first responders
- Central's Davis twins commit to Wisconsin
- About 1,000 dead trout have collected from a creek after manure spill
- Run/walk honoring Jesse Parker ends, but dream that inspired it lives on
- Area run/walk raises awareness and support to prevent veteran suicides
- Deke Slayton Museums celebrates 20 years of sharing space history
- There's dancing and fun with firefighters in Galesville
- Area farmers cook up breakfast for the community
- Onalaska Fire Department celebrates 125 years of serving community
- La Crosse fire department welcomes two new firefighters