LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A La Crosse man was sentenced to three years in prison, Thursday, for sexually assaulting a 14-year-old.
Jeremy Wrencher will receive credit for 407 days served in jail while his case was pending.
PREVIOUS: A La Crosse man is facing charges of sexual assault against a minor.
20-year-old Jeremy Wrencher appeared in court Thursday.
He is being charged with 1st degree sexual assault of a child under the age of 16 by use or threat of force on August 23rd.
According to the defendant Wrencher and his brother raped the girl while holding a gun to her head.
Wrencher is being held on a $10,000 cash bond with conditions of no contact with the defendant or anyone under the age of 18.
The preliminary hearing is set for September 7th.
- Wisconsin Assembly to pass tax credit, prison funding
- Carfentanyl makes its way to La Crosse, leading to more doses of Narcan
- La Crosse man charged with assault, woman hid in gas station
- Watch The Decorah Eagles- LIVE
- Xcel Energy named one of World's Most Admired Companies
- Vino Fest features Wisconsin wines with help from tourism grant
- Teen arrested for bringing loaded gun to Madison school
- Shelters open amid Midwest flooding as rivers keep rising
- Public meeting held on Hwy. 35 reconstruction plan
- Local students hold candlelight vigil for Florida school shooting victims