LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A La Crosse man is accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl at Valley View Mall.
28-year-old Steven Meyer is being charged with two counts of child enticement and a count of sexual assault of a child.
The girl, who knew Meyer before the incident, told investigators he gave her alcohol and marijuana before having sex with her in the back room of a store while she was intoxicated.
She later told her parents about the encounter.
Meyer faces up to 25 years in prison if convicted.
- La Crosse city planning department nears contract agreement with Riverside North Project developer
- Program filling the need for doctors in rural Wisconsin
- La Crosse man sentenced to 71 months on Methamphetamine charge
- Habitat for Humanity La Crosse Area reaches building milestone
- Home owners take possession of home thanks to La Crosse program
- BRF hoops star picks UW-La Crosse
- News 8 Sports Round Up - April 20, 2018
- Harter's Quick Cleanup hosting shred event for La Crosse area residents, businesses
- 'Sparks!' program helps young children prepare for school
- Apothik's return helps usher in food truck season in downtown La Crosse