James Vinson, 30, was arrested for armed robbery, substantial battery and disorderly conduct, according to the Onalaska Police Department.
Vinson is suspected of robbing Bradley Hayden with a baseball bat as Hayden attempted to buy marijuana on March 1. Hayden went to Vinson's residence with a friend, Chad Kowalke, when Hayden was attacked and robbed of $450.
Police are still looking for Kowalke. He is believed to be in the La Crosse area but does not have a current address.
If anyone has any information about Kowalke's location, contact the La Crosse Police Department at 608-785-5962.
- La Crosse County remains in need of foster parents
- New vaccine protects adults against Hepatitis B
- La Crosse mayor calls on Trump administration to back fuel standards
- Wisconsin Assembly passes bill that could revoke licenses of repeat drunk drivers
- ‘Suits for Success' event collecting new, gently used professional clothing for job seekers
- Wisconsin Assembly passes 'Right to Try' bill
- Wisconsin Assembly passes 'straw' gun purchases bill
- The Pump House brings back the Herons of La Crosse
- Wisconsin Assembly to pass tax credit, prison funding
- Settlement related to defective Takata airbag system reached