LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A La Crosse man was arrested Friday, September 28 after accidentally shooting two friends in his Seventh Street apartment.
Tyler JC. Fosbinder, 19, was showing off a gun when it accidentally fired, injuring one friend in the wrist and the other in the thigh, according to police reports.
Fosbinder is charged with 2nd-degree reckless endangering safety while armed, possession of drug paraphernalia and bail jumping.
Below is a copy of Fosbinder's Criminal Complaint.
- La Crosse County buildings, properties to go smoke-free starting this weekend
- Cher offers to pay for expenses for anyone who sues MMSD over recent employee firing
- Wisconsin students walk out to protest racial slur firing
- Pearl Street Brewery hosts retirement party for Brewmaster Randy Hughes
- University of Wisconsin sees decrease in enrollment
- Field of Screams: A family-friendly Halloween celebration
- Leadercast holds female-focused leadership event
- UW-La Crosse working extra hard to attract students
- La Crosse County buildings will be smoke-free
- Grant helps Veteran Mentor program in La Crosse