HOLMEN, Wis. (WKBT) - A Holmen man was arrested in Juneau County today on multiple charges including strangulation.
Jedd T. Monsoor, 39, is being charged with Substantial Battery, Disorderly Conduct, Intimidation of a Victim, Strangulation and multiple counts of Felony Bail Jumping, police said.
The Holmen Police Department received multiple tips regarding the case.
Assisting Holmen PD in locating Monsoor were the Juneau County Sheriff's Department, Vernon County Sheriff's Department, Winona Police Department, Wisconsin Dells Police Department, Wisconsin Division of Criminal Investigation and the Wisconsin State Patrol.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Winona woman taken to hospital after being struck by train
- Man injured after ATV rolls, lands on him in Vernon County
- Burn ban goes into effect because of high risk for wildfires
- Authorities investigating cause of barn fire near Sparta
- Failed breaker in Genoa causes power outages in area
- Winona non-profit gives back to homeless in community
- New interim director named for the La Crosse Regional Airport
- St. Paul's Lutheran Church observes Easter Eve with Guarding of the Tomb
- Pilot loses control of plane, crashes nose down at Reedsburg Airport, police say
- Judge delays hearing for couple suspected in baby's death