LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A Holmen High School educational assistant, arrested and charged with several counts of sexual assault, appeared in court Wednesday.
Timothy Schilling, 47, pled not guilty to seven charges, including repeated sexual assault of a child and physical abuse of a child.
In the criminal complaint, a child, who is identified as a relative of Schilling, was touched and raped by Schilling from 2009 to 2011.
Multiple unusual punishments by Schilling, that were sexual in nature, continued from 2009 to 2015, according to the child.
If convicted, Schilling faces up to 60 years in prison.
Schilling is an educational assistant at Holmen High School.
The Holmen School District placed Schilling on unpaid leave after the initial arrest and said there is no evidence the case involves the school district.
- RECALL: Kidde Dual Sensor Smoke Alarms
- La Crosse police arrest drug dealer awaiting trial
- Four students in custody for making threats at Eau Claire high school
- La Crosse County authorities arrest four on burglary charges
- Couple charged for keeping hundreds of animals in home
- Father of starved girl pleads guilty to assault
- Appeal on behalf of deceased serial killer dismissed
- Ex-officer charged in woman's death leaves jail
- News 8 Sports Round Up - March 21, 2018
- New arena makes indoor horse therapy possible