TOWN OF DARLINGTON, Wis. (AP) - Lafayette County sheriff's deputies are looking for a hit-and-run driver who crashed into an Amish buggy, injured a man and killed his horse.
Authorities say 20-year-old Joseph King, the horse and buggy were thrown into the ditch in the crash in the Town of Darlington early Sunday.
WISC-TV reports King suffered non-life-threatening injuries and was taken to a hospital. The horse died in the crash and the buggy was severely damage.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Trial begins with jury selection in Erik Sackett homicide case
- UPDATE: Both I-90 eastbound lanes now open following morning crash
- Fastest to 350 touchdowns: Rodgers sets NFL record
- Tannerite explosion reported in Richland County
- Wisconsin governor calls special session on gun control
- Eau Claire Police investigating home fire, intruder death
- Poll: Most believe justices motivated by law, not politics
- Mayor invites President Trump to host the G7 summit in Milwaukee
- Today: Lame-Duck challenge in Wis. state Supreme Court
- After busy year, La Crosse County Highway Department wrapping up its road projects