ARCADIA, Wis. (WKBT) - Four people are facing drug charges in Trempealeau County.
The sheriff's department was conducting an undercover operation early Sunday morning and approached 3 men and one woman at the Express Mart gas station parking lot in Arcadia.
A search of all four and their car uncovered 14 grams of methamphetamine along with drug paraphernalia.
Police arrested 33-year-old Juan Jimenez, 38-year-old Daniel Jones, 30-year-old Joshua Satona, and 27-year-old Serena Vian. All four are from the Sparta area.
They're facing various drug charges along with multiple outstanding warrants.
- ALERT DAY: Extreme Heat, Then Chance Of More Strong Storms
- Trempealeau County Cooling Centers
- Heavy rains overnight lead to flooding
- Mother and Daughter saved after kayak capsizes on La Crosse River
- One killed in Trempealeau Co. crash
- As Culver's celebrate 35 years, founders say they never dreamed restaurant would grow this big
- News 8 Investigates: Principal surrenders his license, will not appeal misconduct case
- City of La Crosse opens several 'cooling stations' to beat the heat
- Wausau doctor pleads guilty to prescription fraud
- Power station fires knock out service on hot day in Madison