TOWN OF LINCOLN, Wis. (WKBT) - Authorities arrested a man after a police K9 alerted them to the presence of narcotics in his vehicle.
Chong Moua, 44, of Eau Claire, the passenger in the car that the officers were searching, was found with approximately 28 grams of methamphetamine, according to the Trempealeau County Sheriff's Department.
Moua was arrested for possession with intent to deliver and a probation violation.
- RECALL: Kidde Dual Sensor Smoke Alarms
- La Crosse police arrest drug dealer awaiting trial
- Four students in custody for making threats at Eau Claire high school
- Couple charged for keeping hundreds of animals in home
- Father of starved girl pleads guilty to assault
- Appeal on behalf of deceased serial killer dismissed
- Ex-officer charged in woman's death leaves jail
- News 8 Sports Round Up - March 21, 2018
- New arena makes indoor horse therapy possible
- West Salem student's senior exit project helps local NICU