LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The Todd Kendhammer murder trial continues Thursday as the jurors watch and listen to a four hour interview tape with investigators interrogating Kendhammer.
Kendhammer was visibly upset and restless in the video.
Investigators pushed Kendhammer for answers on his account of what happened. His story of going to fix a windshield wasn’t supported by others and that Barbara’s injuries could not have come from a pipe, police said.
Todd Kendhammer says “I don’t know” multiple times, answering questions about the truck, how Barbara got her injuries, and the timeline of what happened, noting that everything happened so quickly.
Kendhammer said he and Barbara never argued and that he "100 percent" would never hurt his wife.
Prosecutors are still making their way through their witness list.
The defense will likely start calling their witnesses to the stand next week.
- RECALL: Kidde Dual Sensor Smoke Alarms
- La Crosse police arrest drug dealer awaiting trial
- Four students in custody for making threats at Eau Claire high school
- Couple charged for keeping hundreds of animals in home
- Father of starved girl pleads guilty to assault
- Appeal on behalf of deceased serial killer dismissed
- Ex-officer charged in woman's death leaves jail
- News 8 Sports Round Up - March 21, 2018
- New arena makes indoor horse therapy possible
- West Salem student's senior exit project helps local NICU