SPARTA, Wis. (WKBT) - Cashton Police Chief Patrick Wuerzberger said credit card skimmers have been located in gas pumps within the Village of Cashton.
Authorities are advising the public to keep track of credit/debit card statements for unauthorized transactions, mainly ATM transactions.
Report any unauthorized transactions to the Cashton Police Department at 608-269-2117.
- La Crosse Center board picks design for renovation
- La Crescent Police Department adds body cams
- UW-La Crosse receives record donation
- La Crosse County still waiting on flooding financial aid
- Registered Sex Offender wanted by police
- Walker unveils $20M technology job training initiative
- Wisconsin budget forecast improves by $138 million
- Bethany Lutheran Homes continues partnership with Inclusa
- La Crosse middle schools take part in 'innovation showdown'
- ‘Taste of Onalaska' to raise money for Onalaska schools