WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - Winona police have received reports from several businesses that fake $20 bills are being used to purchase goods.
According to the Winona Police Department's Facebook Page, all bills, $5 and larger, should be checked for the embedded vertical security thread and watermarks.
Contact the Winona Police Department if you find any counterfeit bills.
- "This program absolutely saved my life" -- Local veteran talks about Exposure Therapy
- Winona Health finalizes building plans with YMCA
- Bon-Ton acquired by CSG Generation, may reopen stores in Wisconsin
- Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- Motive unknown in Middleton office shooting; Officials update condition of victims
- 15-year-old arrested after teen was shot on metro bus full of students
- News 8 Highlight Zone - September 21, 2018
- Health officials urge parents to talk to kids about e-cigarettes as new ad campaign launches
- Boys & Girls Club opens new location in West Salem
- Warming Center looking for additional volunteers