LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Bond is confirmed today for a La Crosse man charged with sharing intimate pictures of his ex- girlfriend.
Wednesday in court, 30-year-old Silberio Pena-Wellner's attorney requested the bond be changed to a signature bond. The judge ruled in favor of keeping the previously set ten thousand dollar cash bond.
Court documents say Pena-Wellner's ex-girlfriend discovered a profile in her name on an online dating site when she began receiving messages from strangers for sex. Pena-Wellner told authorities his friends created the dating profile, but the photos belonged to him and he could do whatever he wanted with them.
Pena-Wellner is charged with stalking, damaging his ex's reputation, and two counts of posting a sexually explicit image without consent.
- Sparta High School graduation postponed due to direct threat
- Fastenal expansion bringing hundreds of jobs to Winona
- La Crosse Central High School holds annual Memorial Day observance
- Man rescued from Hi-Crush retention pond issues statement
- Local organizations, school districts continue providing meals during summer
- Free loaner life jackets available for area boaters
- Governor Walker announces $76 Million for local bridge projects
- Grilling season brings increased fire risks
- Wisconsin woman charged with swindling Minnesota relative
- Brookwood High School raises funds for K-9 Unit