LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - An area man accused of imprisoning and sexually assaulting a 9-year-old girl last November is found not guilty after a two day jury trial in La Crosse.
26-year-old Jonathon Walling was released after the not guilty verdict and is presumed innocent of these charges.
Walling was also wanted in Minnesota for failing to appear in court for domestic assault charges.
- La Crosse city planning department nears contract agreement with Riverside North Project developer
- UW-La Crosse students give up their hair to raise funds to research childhood cancer
- Program filling the need for doctors in rural Wisconsin
- La Crosse man sentenced to 71 months on Methamphetamine charge
- Alicia Leinberger announces she is running for 96th district assembly
- Milwaukee health officials issue synthetic marijuana alert
- Child abuse prevention month walk brings together family for final event
- Home owners take possession of home thanks to La Crosse program
- Habitat for Humanity La Crosse Area reaches building milestone
- Is coffee causing you to be dehydrated? Study says no