CALEDONIA, Wis. (WKBT) - Trempealeau County Sheriff deputies responded to a domestic disturbance Tuesday, June 5 at 12:35 p.m. in the Town of Caledonia.
Authorities found approximately 90 grams of methamphetamine and multiple drug paraphernalia items after a search warrant was issued. Police also recovered a loaded handgun and large amount of cash inside a garage at W22710 Prairie Wood Drive.
Eric D. Wilber, 48, was arrested for various drug charges and felony possession of a firearm.
- Southeast Minnesota Crisis Response line continues after suicide helpline shutdown
- Stoddard man arrested on drug trafficking charges
- Hundreds join Walk with Warriors run to bring awareness to veteran suicide rate
- Onalaska Fire Chief retires after 40 years of service
- Riverside Bandstand could soon get canopy to protect performers from rain
- Full Speed Ahead for Tomah's Truck and Tractor Pull!
- Rock N Ribs returns to La Crosse with dozens of competitors
- YMCA Food Forest continues to grow in La Crosse
- Parkland high school students coming to Wisconsin
- News 8 Sports Round Up - June 23, 2018