LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Three people were arrested Tuesday in La Crosse on drug charges as the result of an ongoing investigation.
The arrests were part of a joint effort between the La Crosse Co. Sheriff's Office, West Central Metropolitan Enforcement Group (MEG) Drug Task Force, and the Onalaska Police Department. The La Crosse Police Department's Emergency Response team helped with the arrests.
Police arrested Aric A. Elmore, 44; Homer D. Taylor, 38; and April J Berzinski, 37 at a residence at 1006 State Street in the city of La Crosse.
Elmore is facing charges including 3 counts of Delivery of Heroin. Taylor and Berzinski are facing charges of Conspiracy to Deliver Heroin.
Police say Elmore has a history of delivery drugs in the La Crosse area. He is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- La Crosse police looking for battery suspect
- Insect-borne disease kills wild deer in SE Minnesota
- Duffy serves final day in House; Evers sets January election
- Wisconsin will not join tentative settlement agreement with Purdue Pharma
- Presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders to stop in Decorah
- Set up details for La Crosse Oktoberfest parades
- Oktoberfest USA Medallion has been found
- Hmong New Year Festival helps bond community members
- Bernie Sanders trying to win younger generation voters with visit to Luther College
- La Crosse Regional Airport receives $3.4 million in federal grant