BLACK RIVER FALLS, Wis. (WKBT) - Following a long investigation, Jackson County Sheriff Deputies arrest two on drug charges and firearm possession.
On Wednesday, August 21 at 5:47 a.m., the Jackson County Sheriff's Office Emergency Response Team executed a search warrant at 438 Chestnut Street in Black River Falls. Law enforcement confiscated methamphetamine, drug paraphernalia, and several firearms including a sawed off shotgun.
Charles W. Sarmiento, 32, is charged with Felon in possession of a firearm, possession of a short-barreled shotgun, possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia and keeping and maintaining a drug trafficking place.
Sierra D. McKee, 23, is charged with keeping and maintaining a drug trafficking place and possession of drug paraphernalia.
The Wisconsin State Patrol and Black River Falls Police Department assisted the Jackson County Sheriff's Office with the search warrant.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- La Crosse police looking for battery suspect
- Wisconsin will not join tentative settlement agreement with Purdue Pharma
- Presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders to stop in Decorah
- Set up details for La Crosse Oktoberfest parades
- Oktoberfest USA Medallion has been found
- Hmong New Year Festival helps bond community members
- Concordia Ballroom gets dancers up to speed with free polka lessons
- Former Miss Wisconsin Outstanding Teen claims Miss La Crosse Oktoberfest crown
- King Apple Parade marches through La Crescent
- Retired Air Force major general introduces new book to area veterans