MILWAUKEE (WKBT) - A 19-year-old man wanted by police in Milwaukee for a shooting, also has two warrants out in Tomah and one in Sauk County.
Police said, Robert Ramczyk intentionally fired a gun at the victim's car striking the victim in the face on March 10, 2018.
Ramczyk is also wanted by the Tomah Police Department for Possession of THC and Possession of Paraphernalia and by the Sauk County Sheriff for Failure to Appear.
Authorities believe Ramczyk may be in the Wisconsin Dells area.
Ramczyk is six feet, two inches tall, 175 pounds with blond hair.
Contact Milwaukee police with information at 414-935-7302.
- La Crosse Firefighters head to Madison to help grieving first responders
- Central's Davis twins commit to Wisconsin
- About 1,000 dead trout have collected from a creek after manure spill
- Run/walk honoring Jesse Parker ends, but dream that inspired it lives on
- Area run/walk raises awareness and support to prevent veteran suicides
- Deke Slayton Museums celebrates 20 years of sharing space history
- There's dancing and fun with firefighters in Galesville
- Area farmers cook up breakfast for the community
- Onalaska Fire Department celebrates 125 years of serving community
- La Crosse fire department welcomes two new firefighters