OSHKOSH, Wis. (AP) - Police say one person is dead and another seriously injured in a stabbing in Oshkosh.
Authorities say an 18-year-old Oshkosh man died about 2 a.m. Friday at the scene of the stabbing.
Another 18-year-old man was taken to the hospital with multiple stab wounds. He's in intensive care.
Police say they are still looking for the perpetrator and believe the suspect and victims knew each other.
- 90-year-old La Crosse woman prepares special gift for family
- Winona man sentenced in 3-year-old daughter's death
- Pence in Wisconsin for fundraiser, tax forum
- AG wants every school to get some safety grant dollars
- School District of La Crosse adds new leadership
- Complaint: Beloit mother charged with child neglect had been reported to CPS 40 times before
- Area kids get ‘Fired Up for Science'
- 7 Rivers Alliance to host Workforce Summit to help local employers attract more workers
- Winona man heading to prison for child neglect that resulted in death
- DNR approves pulling Lake Michigan water for Foxconn plant