ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - The Onalaska Fire Department responded to a fire on the 600 block of 13th Avenue on Saturday morning.
According to the fire department an electrical fire in the attic was the cause. No one was injured in the fire.
Onalaska Fire Chief, Don Dominick said because of the heat conditions the fire department requested assistance from the Campbell and La Crosse fire departments.
- Committee vote canceled on 'alcohol czar' bill
- Wisconsin Assembly passes Walker's welfare overhaul bills
- Wisconsin Assembly OKs wetland permit exemptions bill
- Prairie du Chien's Matt Antoine comes up short in pursuit of Olympic medal
- Local school districts discuss security measures following Florida mass shooting
- Backpacks donated to local police departments in memory of young murder victim
- Health experts point to lack of residential treatment access for drug addicts
- Fire at a Winona apartment displaces 5 residents
- Local Lupus Alliance to host 'Murder at the Disco' in March
- Centerville Curling Club teaches the public about the sport of curling