WEST SALEM, Wis. (WKBT) - Planning is underway for the 2020 edition of a growing music festival in our area.
The 3rd annual Country Boom will take place July 9th through the 11th next year.
The three-day festival will once again be held at Maple Grove Venues, south of West Salem.
The line up for the event has not been announced, but we do know the scheduled performers have a total of 17 Grammy nominations.
When the performers are announced, expect to see some traditional favorites of the country music world.
"We got a lot of feedback to get some kind of big acts, throwbacks from the late 90s, early 2000s, kind of that raw country that a lot of people like," said Country Boom co-founder Jon Holthaus.
The line up will be officially announced in about two weeks.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- UW regents approve 2% pay raises for chancellors
- Jackson County authorities looking for suspect in connection with armed robberies
- UPDATE: 3 dead after Black Hawk helicopter crashes after takeoff in Minnesota
- Iowa worker who took bathroom photos may have many victims
- Being a bully in this Rock County school District could now earn you a citation of up to $500
- Prairie du Sac man given months to live asking for as many Christmas cards as possible
- Sheriff urges media to keep school stabber's name secret
- WATCH LIVE: Joe Biden in Iowa
- Love Lights help community members honor loved ones in La Crosse
- Donations out pace previous year for Winona's '10 Days of Giving'