ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - Help is needed for area animals while they wait for their forever homes.
The Coulee Region Humane Society is holding a fundraiser to cover the cost of surgeries needed by animals at the shelter.
There are eight cats and dogs that have urgent medical needs at the facility.
The Humane Society is hoping to raise 4- thousand dollars to cover the costs.
"We had three kittens, so they've got their whole life ahead of them and we really think it's important to just help them out now and then they'll be good for the rest of their life," said Taylor Bates of the Coulee Region Humane Society.
You can donate at the Coulee Region Humane Society's GoFundMe page.
- Body of missing woman found in Vernon County
- Cooking on News 8 This Morning: Zucchini & Squash Boats
- Steamboat Days Grande Parade takes off
- Fathers hit the golf course on their special day
- Warm weather causes local jazz group to take concert indoors
- Midsummer Fest celebrated Norwegian tradition and the "return of the light"
- Local Irish-festers got ready for this year's celebration by taking to the streets -- to bowl
- A local race is reaching out to those in need around the world
- Bangor farm hosts La Crosse County Dairy Breakfast
- AAA: Wisconsin motorists to spend more for gas this summer