LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The Coulee Region Humane Society is looking for financial assistance after receiving nine dogs from a property in Iowa Wednesday.
A total of 20 dogs were taken from the farm, majority of them were living in a grain bin, the nonprofit said.
According to Taylor Bates of the Coulee Region Humane Society, funding is needed for medical evaluations and to spay and neuter the dogs.
For more information or to donate, contact the Coulee Region Humane Society at 608-781-4014 or donate online here.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- UPDATE: Pilot dies in Vernon County plane crash
- Teen killed during storm cleanup was from Melrose
- Onalaska man runs red light, faces 6th OWI
- Over 30 car break-ins reported in La Crosse over weekend
- Two arrested in prescription drug fraud investigation in Vernon Co.
- Evers seeks federal disaster declaration for 18 counties
- Wisconsin school bus companies scramble to find drivers
- Well Water to be collected for testing in West Salem
- Skogen Family Welcome Center opens at Viterbo University
- MVC grant supports 'outdoor classrooms' in 9 counties