WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - The U. S. Army Corps of Engineers plans to dredge the Winona small boat harbor, known as Dick's Marine, beginning Tuesday, September 12, a release said.
The dredging should take a few days to complete and will only happen ruing daylight hours.
According to the release, boaters are urged to avoid the area if possible or to use extreme caution when navigating around the dredging equipment.
More information is available by calling the Corps of Engineers Channel and Harbors Office at 651-290-5155.
- Walker proposes Wisconsin welfare overhaul package
- News 8 Investigates: Human Trafficking
- Missing Fort Atkinson mom, daughter found safe in Madison
- Coon Valley woman charged in drug overdose death
- A near-record 167 teachers are candidates for Minnesota Teacher of the Year
- Wisconsin unemployment hit record low in December
- La Crosse Center board picks design for renovation
- Boys charged in $60,000, bee-killing vandalism
- Registered Sex Offender wanted by police
- Racine police fatally shoot man after traffic stop